Функция: Финансы и контроллинг
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Dubai
Страна/область: United Arab Emirates
Your role will be to overview tax and customs issues for all entities in GCC, You will propose the strategy for local and Group management, and be responsible of compliance and controlling of all Tax issues.
· In charge of Direct, Indirect taxes including customs.
· Implement Group transfer pricing policy and prepare TP documentation.
· Tax organization for all legal entities.
· Managed tax and customs audit on current operations.
· Identify and evaluate tax and customs risks and make recommendation.
· Monitor & advise on taxation and customs issues for all entities.
· Recommend on new business issues from tax perspective.
· Follow up on new taxation and customs regulations and implications on business.
· Close relationship with Accounting department to set up a tax-efficient accounting framework.
· Liaise with external tax / customs consultants.
· Close contact and relationship with Tax Authorities and customs.
· Ad hoc management reports.
· Controlling of Annual tax returns.
· Controlling of Monthly indirect other tax payment.
· 10 years experience in an International company or in the Tax Services of an international CPA firm.
· Well versed with international tax law, middle east practice, EAU, Saudi Arabia GAAP & IFRS.
· Practice of GCC VAT.
· Well versed BEPS.
· Hands-on experience in actual implementation of tax regulations.
· Ability to take on challenge and work under pressure.
· Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English.
· Experience in Fast Moving Consumer Products an advantage.
· Ability to make accurate & understanding report (in Arabic and English) on tax issues.