Сфера деятельности: Administrative & Assistantship
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Mumbai
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 36 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in the Corporate/Operations division for the position of Sr. Manager – Administration. In this individual contributor/people manager role, you will be Managing general administration for HQ/ TC/ RSO West / RSO South / TC – Chennai. You should have 10- 12 years of professional experience with FMCG, Pharma, Hospitality etc. The location of the job will be in HQ Mumbai.
Managing HQ/ TC/ RSO West / RSO South / TC – Chennai.
· Soft Services: Empanelling / Monitoring SLA / QBR / MIS / Billing.
· Crèche & Guest house Management
· AMC Critical Equipment – HQ / TC / Day Care
· Prepare Admin Budget & tracking it throughout the year.
- Real Estate / Projects / Renovation
- LEGAL & Compliance
· Administration and Security service SOP
· EXPAT Settling in / out
· Event Management – Organizing / overseeing / managing / billing.
· Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
· Recruit and train FM/FE/Security personnel. Allocate responsibilities and assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
· Maintain international standard of all our offices and Technical centers and allocate office space to new employees on request from divisions.
· Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information policies and process within the company to facilitate other business operations
· Manage schedules and deadlines
· Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new materials through purchase dept. with attention to the allotted budget.
· Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
· Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and prepare MIS.
· Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.) and support EHS to make our all offices & Technical centers sustainable.
· Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business development
· The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the all employees and associates to function properly.
· Proven experience as Sr. Administration manager
· In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
· Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
· An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
· Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
· A team player with leadership skills
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel):
· Graduate + Post Graduate in business administration or relative field
· Proficient in Excel, MS Office & Power Point
· Knowledge in FMCG and Hospitality industry is preferred.
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.