Сфера деятельности: Finance
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Jakarta
Are you looking for a challenge in a fast pace environment where Finance collaborate closely with the business to mitigate risks related and provide strong support?
Then joining the Internal Controller teams of L'Oreal will be the right adventure for you!
Now we are looking for an ambitious, meticulous & driven Internal Control Manager to manage L'Oreal business.
- Perform risk analysis (i.e.: related with internal control priority, reporting dashboard, and proactively propose action/mitigation plan on risk related)
- Communicate, animate and share internal control best practices
- Guardian of the compliance KPI (i.e.: audit action plan, do and follow of health check/testing, assist in internal control self-assessment)
- Group and local policy maintenance
- Highly involved in internal control and other finance projects
- Support fraud handling investigation
- Manage statutory auditors’ review on internal control topic
- Manage direct/indirect subordinate
- Minimum hold a Bachelor degree from reputable university, preferably from Accounting or Business major
- At least 5 years of professional experience in compliance/governance/internal control/audit from FMCG/MNC. Experience in E-Commerce / D2C Business Model is a plus.
- Proficient in English
- Deep understanding of compliance, governance and internal control framework.
- Relevant knowledge in supporting policy maintenance and the implementation within the Company
- Strong analytical abilities and structured thought process
- Familiarities with Business Data Analytics & Modelling.
- Strong communication skills and ability to deliver clear presentation to interact with broad audience with different background
- Ability to collaborate with other and do effective networking
- Experience in system design and implementation; and/or e-commerce exposure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, consumers, you treat everyone the same
- Ambitious. You crave for success and we'll support you all the way
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are
◄ Назад к списку вакансий