Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Jakarta
Are you passionate about being the business partner to Supply Chain team at number one beauty tech company?
Then joining L'Oreal as a Supply Chain Controller might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
At L'Oreal, our global flotilla of brands is organized as 4 complementary Divisions, with each one developing a specific vision of Beauty for its respective market: Professional Products Division, Consumer Products Division, L’Oréal Luxe and the Active Cosmetics Division.
Now, we are looking for a professional Supply Chain Controller Manager to ensure the supply chain efficiency and optimize the business performance.You will…
- Evaluate and make recommendations on all areas impacting costs of goods sold: short and long term projections, investment strategies, cost and margin structure optimization
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual financial processes
- Perform in-depth analysis of cost drivers and drive resource optimization and cost reduction activities
- Participate in inventory control through reviewing sales forecast
- Draft the Plan, Budget and Trends for Supply Chain
- Produce or supervise the monthly reports
- Monitor costs and carry out all analyses required to identify risks and opportunities
- University degree in Finance/Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years working experience in supply chain financial planning & analysis
- Experience within FMCG/Retail/Wholesale industries would be advantageous
- Well versed with working at a multi-cultural, global organization with a matrix structure
- Strong communication skills and ability to partner with financial and non-financial colleagues across all levels of management
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, candidates, you treat everyone the same
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Ambitious. You crave for success and we'll support you all the way.
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий