Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Jakarta
Are you passionate about leveraging L'Oreal strength in service level and customer relationship to serve the customers at targeted service rate and enable business growth?
Then joining L'Oreal as a Supply Chain Customer Care Manager might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
At L'Oreal, our global flotilla of brands is organised as 4 complementary Divisions, with each one developing a specific vision of Beauty for its respective market: Professional Products Division, Consumer Products Division, L’Oréal Luxe and the Active Cosmetics Division.
Now, we are looking for a professional Supply Chain Customer Care Manager to build a performing customers network and manage operations through efficient process.You will…
- Serve the customers at targeted service rate and enable business growth with reasonable cost-to-serve and receivables
- Leverage L’Oreal strengths in service level, cross functional approach and customer relationship into winning on-shelf availability and initiatives ahead of competition
- Work with credit team to support achievement of company’s collection target
- Ensure customer care process is in place to continuously improve service rate, responsiveness and collaboration/innovation with customers
- Manage cost-to-serve by streamlining product flow from DC to shelves
- Develop organization to meet current and future business needs
- Interface with other part of business including physical distribution, sales, credit and support functions (IT, HR)
- Develop the collaboration with our clients (data exchanges, shared KPIs, flows optimization, cost follow-up, OSA, stock in trade, B to B portal etc.)
- Ensure the sharing and reliability of information related to the clients within the organisation (Demand Planning, physical distribution, sales, controlling)
- 4-5 years of experience as Supply Chain Customer Care Manager
- Proficient in English
- Bachelor's degree in any major
- Experienced in managing people
- Proficient data analytic skills
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, candidates, you treat everyone the same
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Ambitious. You crave for success and we'll support you all the way.
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий