Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Jakarta
Are you passionate about enhancing the innovation of process in Supply Chain management?
Then joining L'Oreal as a Supply Chain Project Improvement Manager might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
At L'Oreal, our global flotilla of brands is organized as 4 complementary Divisions, with each one developing a specific vision of Beauty for its respective market: Professional Products Division, Consumer Products Division, L’Oréal Luxe and the Active Cosmetics Division.
Now we are looking for a passionate Supply Chain Project Improvement Manager with the ability to implement the innovative idea for improving the warehouse process.
- Participate & Lead SC project among all departments : local project or regional projects
- Contribute to the adaptation of the development process of innovative
- Contribute to the construction and worldwide deployment of the necessary tools required
- Contribute to the building of the process and working tools, in line with the strategic objectives of supply chain strategy
- Consolidate, analyze and report indicators of the activity, quality and performance of the department.
- Drive SC performance by innovating new ways of working, developing new tools to drive team performance & efficiency. Train the users.
- Co-ordinate & manage various projects in SC.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to distribute the raw materials until the finish goods.
- Work closely with IT team for data governance compliance
- Succeed the improvement initiatives for the business involved and outline the goals and objectives of the project.
- 4-5 years of experience in supply chain management
- Has successfully created impactful project in supply chain
- Excellent in excel. Capability to learn & develop PowerBI is an advantage.
- Good in data analysis. Attention to details.
- Project management skills : follow-up project timeline & manage stake-holders.
- Proficient in English
- Bachelor's degree in any major
- Self-driven and a fast-learner kind of person
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, candidates, you treat everyone the same
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Ambitious. You crave for success and we'll support you all the way.
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий