Сфера деятельности: Sales
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Guwahati
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opening in the function of Sales for the position of Business Development Executive for Professional Product Division in Matrix & Cheryl’s Brand. In this individual contributor role you will represent the company to its channel partners and play a crucial role to generate business for the company. The candidate should have 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in the FMCG business in similar geography. Candidates strong in Distributor/Dealer management and Relationship Management will be given preference. The location of the job will be Guwahati. The details of the same are given below:
· You will be expected to achieve the sales targets and qualitative & quantitative objectives set by the Regional Sales Manager
· You will drive business growth and manage distributors in the assigned territory
· You will be responsible to motivate, manage and develop customers (Salons) within a given geographic area for a specific brand portfolio
· You will have to identify opportunities and win new customers in accordance with the objectives set by the brand
· You need to ensure an effective educational partnership (recruit customers for training, attending events, etc.) in coordination with the Technical/Training team
· You will be responsible to ensure the range availability of the brand
· You will be accountable for the Social Commerce agenda of the region
· You will be expected to manage Distributor Sales Representatives (DSRs)
· Good interpersonal skills
· Good relationship management
· Good understanding of the FMCG business for the specific geography
· Team management skills
Internal - Sales, education, finance, supply chain, and customer service team.
External - Distributors, Retailers and Salesmen.
L’Oréal is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Loreal strictly prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.