Сфера деятельности: Sales & Business Development
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Hyderabad (Telangana)
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 36 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 78% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opening in the function of Sales for the position of Area Sales Manager for our Professional Product Division for the brand Matrix & Cheryls. This is a managerial role where one has to apply and lead the commercial business strategy to achieve sell-in and sell-out sales targets and also contribute to the winning of new key customers.
The candidate should have 2 – 5 years of relevant experience in the current managerial role. The location of the job will be in Bangalore with outstation travel of 15 days a month. Candidates from FMCG, Consumer Durables, Beverages or companies catering to beauty industry will be given preference.
The details of the job are given below:
· Apply and lead the commercial business strategy at the area level to achieve sell-in and sell-out sales targets
· Act as guarantor for the image and policy of his/her brands in his/her area
· Develop trusting relationships with key customers in the area, including the area specific management of national salon chains
· Perform monthly monitoring of the sales in/out for the major accounts
· Motivate sales teams in the area: recruit, develop, ensure the development of their expertise and know-how
· Coordination between the sales and technical teams at the field level to ensure unified execution of commercial strategy
· Maintain close cooperation between the area sales force and regional sales and business management
· Contribute to and coordinate the winning of new key clients
· Support the modernization of points of sale through the deployment of services (business and salon training programmes
· Drive Sales
· Facilitate Education
· Team Management
· Business Development
· Sensitivity to beauty
· Sales objectives
· Relationship orientation to manage distributors and achieve secondary
· Interpersonal skills
· People management of Business Development Officers/Executives (BDO/BDE) – 3 to 6
· Internal: Sales, Merchandising, Controller, Education Team, Supply Chain, Logistics, Human Resources
· External: Distributor, Customers (Salons), DSRs
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.