Сфера деятельности: Sales
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Gurgaon
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products, and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 78% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations.
The distance between beauty and tech is closing rapidly, and we are determined to be pioneers in this new beauty tech world. New digital technologies and services are making the world of beauty move faster than ever before. Data and artificial intelligence are opening new horizons for personalization and customization. By incorporating digital into everything that we do, we are creating a better relationship with our consumers.
When beauty and tech collide, the impossible can happen!
In our journey, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in the Consumer Products division for the position of Regional Sales Development Manager - North. You should have minimum 6 years of Experience in Sales/Planning/Supply chain. The location of the job will be RSO-North.
· Customize, implement, & track trade & marketing business drivers on field to help improve the business extraction within CTS
· Enrolment and restructuring of Channel loyalty programs from time to time
· Own the monthly BPP process execution at the regional level
· Periodic Manpower resource planning and infra planning for the Sales Teams.
· PSR/SSR/ISR/Merchandiser/Promoters) – identify gaps/ bottom boxing etc
· Support the Sales team with robust and timely MIS Reports and Dashboards on key sales KPIs (distribution/ focus products) and New launches in the region
· Nielsen benchmark on strategic brands and check progress intermittently
· Own the deployment of DMS (Suvidha) and SFA (Suvidha Mobile/Parinaam/Proanto) solutions. Feed back the HO teams with development opportunities.
· Regional intelligence on competition tracking and liaison with HO SDM/Marketing
· Timely HO submissions on incentives/program performance/Key accounts data for timely program payouts and sales incentive processing (both for on-roll and secondary sales force)
· Month sales secondary closures in alignment with the sales team and HO coordinator/IT
· Merchandising/dominance executions of Program stores and unpaid visibilities
· Agency/3P management
· POSM Movements and utilization tracking.
· Initiative/Events calendar for the region
· MT installations and maintenance
· Identification of training needs of the secondary sales force
· Quarterly training calendar( OJT/classroom) and organizing quarterly annual meets ( QAMs) to roll out the quarter broad plan till the last mile
· New Joinee product training
· On ground execution check of new initiatives ( Suvidha Mobile/MSS etc)
· Secondary sales force evaluation and attrition data
1. A planning mind-set to understand and implement the science and art of sales planning
2. Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to work in a cross-functional environment
3. Analytical skills to interpret performance and drive insights
4. Good communication and presentation skills
5. Good understanding of systems and processes
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel):
• Travel will be need based
Education: Post Graduate
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.