Сфера деятельности: Marketing
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Mumbai
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products, and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 78% since 2005.
The distance between beauty and tech is closing rapidly, and we are determined to be pioneers in this new beauty tech world. New digital technologies and services are making the world of beauty move faster than ever before. Data and artificial intelligence are opening new horizons for personalization and customization. By incorporating digital into everything that we do, we are creating a better relationship with our consumers.
When beauty and tech collide, the impossible can happen!
In our journey, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
The Kérastase brand within L’Oréal’s Professional Products Division is looking for Merchandising Manager. In this Individual Contributor role, you will create and execute the brands retail, salon design & merchandising strategy in our partner salons in order to implement the brand image and identity. You should have minimum 8 years of professional experience with Luxe / retail industry. The location of the job will be our Head Office in Mumbai.
· Adapt brand’s spatial concept in local salons including adaptations and working within constraints.
· Implement the merchandising solutions for retail units, backbars, brand VIP service rooms, free-standing units, visual spaces and other POS materials, while answering local marketing plan needs
· Assist on design, sourcing and inventory management for permanent POS display and other merchandising materials
· Assist on planogram for counters and other permanent merchandising display based on deep understanding of shopper, product launch plan, brand strategy and merchandising guidelines.
· Support marketing team on execution of trade/public events
· Stay abreast of and implement the most innovative solutions including digital and technology.
· Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate the conception, production, delivery and installation of merchandising materials.
· Update key merchandising documents
· Co-undertake the conception, development and follow-up of salon with international brand teams and Zone
· Coordinate the conception, production, delivery and installation and maintenance of all fixtures and units
· Ensure compliance with technical and legal aspects regarding production norms
· Manage merchandising budget
· Ensure L’Oréal internal purchasing process is respected
Key Deliverables & KPIs:
· Innovation and conceptualisation
· Execution of Projects
· Vendor Development
· Budget Management
· Outgoing personality, with good networking skills
· Creative with a good eye for details
· Problem-solving and project management skills
· Ability on multi-tasking and energy to deliver with tight timelines
· Salons and Channel Partners
· Brand & Commercial Team
· External vendors
· Finance and Control
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel):
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.