Сфера деятельности: Sales
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Bengaluru
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 36 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 78% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity for the position of Sales Planner. This is an individual contributor role where one has to do analysis of market trends, business performance and its levers and make recommendations. Applicants with experience in FMCG (either Key Accounts or Sales Operations) or retailing would be preferred.
The candidate should have 6 – 8 years of relevant experience in the FMCG business in Sales and Sales Planning. The location of the job will be Bengaluru.
The details of the same are given below:
· You will lead business planning and forecasting for the channel and key categories
· You will do regular business performance analysis with reporting and analytics
· You will drive business reviews with monitoring and tracking month on month growth, delivery and improvement areas
· You will collaborate with cross-functional teams for business planning and executing brand alignment meetings with key partners
· You will manage budget and drive a better Return on Investment outlook
· General Trade - Business understanding and ways of working
· Analytical skills to do gap / opportunity analysis (category-wise)
· Social and presentation skills and proficient in excel
· Sensitivity to beauty
• MBA mandatory
· Internal – Sales Development Team, Marketing, Merchandising, Finance, Supply Chain, Logistics and Human Resources
· External - Distributors, Retailers and Salesmen
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.