Сфера деятельности: Sourcing
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Mumbai
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products, and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 78% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations.
The distance between beauty and tech is closing rapidly, and we are determined to be pioneers in this new beauty tech world. New digital technologies and services are making the world of beauty move faster than ever before. Data and artificial intelligence are opening new horizons for personalization and customization. By incorporating digital into everything that we do, we are creating a better relationship with our consumers.
When beauty and tech collide, the impossible can happen!
In our journey, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opening in the Corporate Division for the role of Senior Manager – Indirect Sourcing / Purchase based in Mumbai. You come with a relevant experience of 8 to 10 years on which 5 to 7 years in strategic sourcing in Marketing Service category (Digital / Creative Agency / Customer Relationship business / Prod-Post prod TV and Mag media / Research) with an FMCG.
· Analyze Category Spend for Marketing Services (Digital/Creative Agency/Customer Relationship business/Prod-Post prod TV and Mag media/Research and other consulting, etc)
· Bring market intelligence in the key areas of digital marketing, E com and social media.
· Understand Business needs.
· Extract short/mid/long term business requirements by communicating with key stakeholders. (Goals, Trends, Budgets).
· Ensure compliance at all level.
· Analyze Industry and Market Movers.
· Develop sourcing strategy and run RFP in line with business needs, compliance requirement and Purchase & vendor management policies.
· Excellent interpersonal skills - able to express ideas and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams
· Excellent PC Literacy (Excel, SharePoint, SAP Systems)
· Excellent Negotiation skills & Strong Business & Financial Acumen
· Knowledge and application of supplier contract strategy, negotiations, contractual terms, and contract administration
· Lead the planning and analysis of supplier commercial proposals and subsequent recommendation presentation to business stakeholders.
· Optimise vendor base.
· Deliver P n L savings YOY.
· 100% Policy compliance.
· 100 % Audit compliance.
· Running Data analytics, Deriving Insights & Drawing Conclusions
· An eye for detail
· Cost Benchmarking
· stakeholder Influencing
· Excellent command over the English language
· Presentation skills
· External: Suppliers
· Internal: Business divisions (CPD and PPD), Management committee, Accounting
· Graduate and MBA with 8-10 years + experience of Indirect Purchase.
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.