Сфера деятельности: Sales
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Mumbai
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products, and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations.
The distance between beauty and tech is closing rapidly, and we are determined to be pioneers in this new beauty tech world. New digital technologies and services are making the world of beauty move faster than ever before. Data and artificial intelligence are opening new horizons for personalization and customization. By incorporating digital into everything that we do, we are creating a better relationship with our consumers.
When beauty and tech collide, the impossible can happen!
In our journey, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in the Consumer Products division for the position of Sr. Manager – Key Accounts MT-Food & Grocery. In this Individual contributor role, you will be responsible to develop the omni-channel account for Modern Trade. You should have min. 5 years of experience Sales / Business Planning. The location of the job will be Mumbai - HO
The KAM will play an important role in developing this omnichannel account and paving the way for long term success. The job will entail the below scope.
1) Winning market share: The KAM will be involved in building plans to win market share across different categories and ensuring that we grow faster than the market. There will be specific objectives at category level for market share to be delivered every year.
2) Achieving offtake and Secondary growth – For achieving the desired market share, the KAM will plan to achieve certain offtake and secondary sales for each category
3) Client Engagement – The KAM will be the face of L’Oréal for all dealings with the customer buying, analytics, and other teams (finance, supply chain) and will plan and participate in regular engagements such as JBP, joint store walks, quarterly reviews, etc.
4) Cost and budget management – The KAM will hold the accountability for the entire minorations budget for the accounts being managed. This will include TOT margins (on + off invoice), promotion spends and visibility spends
5) Driving Perfect store execution – Perfect store is an important element to achieve success in driving offtakes. Without making our stores perfect, it will be impossible to drive offtakes and in turn secondaries. The KAM will work with internal (planning, business development, MT KAMs, ASMs) to drive perfect execution for the stores in their purview
6) Business planning and Operational excellence – The KAM will be completely accountable for planning the business 6-12 months forward and driving operational excellence along with supply chain team to improve fill rates, OSA, etc. The KAM will also work closely with the Finance team to ensure all account receivables and payables are duly closed in time. The KAM will closely partner with all the ASMs and field teams to ensure success in this account.
7) Projects – Depending on priorities and projects that come up, the KAM will lead the planning and execution of strategic projects
· Opportunity to be a part of one of the most dynamic customer accounts in L’Oréal
· Opportunity to learn and gain knowledge of both online and offline levers which drive the business with the customer
· Accountability and ownership of all KPIs related to the accounts managed leading to incremental learning
· Chance to work with multiple stakeholders both within and outside the organization which will give the incumbent a full view of ‘drivers’ leading to business success
· Opportunity to be a part of a collaborative Modern trade team leading to lot of peer to peer learning and also having fun at work
· Customer Buying team, L’Oréal sales teams, Marketing, Supply chain, Finance, CMI, Business planning and Business Development, Other KAMs/KAM teams
· Minimum 5 years of Experience in Sales/Business Planning (at-least 3 years of Sales experience as KAM/ASM is required)
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel):