Сфера деятельности: Manufacturing
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Baddi
We have a suitable opportunity for the position of Executive - Maintenance.
In this Role, you will be responsible to Manage technical equipment in order to achieve the best possible yield from the production plan, respecting quality, safety, ergonomics, health, environment and performance rules (quality validation, HSE, Performance).
You should have 3-4 years of relevant experience.
The location of the job will be at Baddi Plant.
Working 6 days/week (In rotational shifts)
· Achieve safety, quality and performance goals using the appropriate methodologies (VNR, SMED, TPM, etc.) and ascertain their achievement and effectiveness.
· Ensure the execution of curative and preventive maintenance plans. Modify and improve as necessary the maintenance instructions to ensure improved maintenance and machine efficiency.
· Redesign machine components and implement new machinery or machinery improvements to improve performance (Safety, Quality, efficiency, etc.).
· Organize one's activity in conjunction with the packaging supervisor, the short-term plan and the technical supervisor to ensure the smooth running of filling and packing lines, or with the manufacturing manager/supervisor to ensure the smooth running of manufacturing vessels
· Communicate information and know-how to other technicians and operators in order to develop their self-reliance in diagnosing problems, making adjustments, carrying out maintenance and changes.
· Guarantee the readiness of launches by assessing equipment/line requirements, in accordance with the launch plan (in particular, attend packaging development meetings)
· Be the driving force behind continuous improvement in the workshop (EOS application) by actively taking part in daily meetings and ensuring fulfillment on one's PDCA.
· Develop one's self-reliance in gaining knowledge of continuous improvement methods.
· Proactive approach & good interpersonal skills
· Technical exposure of plant, machinery & utility Equipments
· Good analytical skills
· People Management skills
· B.Tech (Mechanical/Electrical)