Who is L’Oréal?
L'Oréal is the world's largest and most profitable beauty company. Present in over 150 countries, L’Oréal has catered to all forms of beauty in the world for over 100 years and has built an unrivalled portfolio of more than 36 international, diverse and complementary brands including L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline New York, Nyx Professional Makeup, IT Cosmetics, Lancôme, Kiehl's, Urban Decay, Shu Uemura, Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Diesel, Biotherm, Clarisonic, Kérastase, L'Oréal Professionnel, Matrix, Vichy, and La Roche-Posay.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
Our business is energetic and vibrant, underpinned by strong ethical principles and our belief that financial performance and responsible business go hand-in-hand. We are driven each day by our six founding values - Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for Excellence and Responsibility.
Why join us?
Being the world's #1 beauty company, L'Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
We define success as making a positive, conscious impact. At L’Oréal, you will be encouraged to think and act beyond your job. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. Your job will be your own innovation playground. We encourage different points of view. What sets you apart is what makes you great. You will always have the space to question, express, agree and disagree. We unleash everyone's potential. Here, learning opportunities are endless. You will build your own unique path. We believe in the impact of great mentors. You will be inspired by people you won't ever want to forget.
What will you do?
As Media, Social and Influence Manager, you will report to the Country Managing Director and be expected to:
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
Drive strategic solution, framework and action plan to maximize media investment efficiency and effectiveness for business growth and the divisions across full funnels -- owned, paid, earned cross platforms via:
- Measuring and tracking media investment, performance and KPIs and leveraging on data to come up with consumer insights
- Understanding comprehensive media landscape change and competitive environment
- Piloting and governing local/regional initiatives to build more productive media operation systems/ processes
- Recommend and execute the right Digital Media strategy for the division in relation to the objectives of the brands
- Driving performance in collaboration with all stakeholders
Who are we looking for?
Expertise and Thought Leadership
- Possesses a solid level of understanding & experience on FMCG, Beauty category and its consumers
- Continuously assesses competitive and media landscape changes to ensure that L'Oréal stays ahead with speed and agility
- Strong and comprehensive knowledge and expertise in data-enabled, and performance-led communication planning and media buying / optimization (including e-Commerce)
- Illustrates strong understanding in digital media eco-system, ad technologies, programmatic buying and audience data
- Brings innovation and is always in the forefront of new media frontiers and experimentation
- Manage the coordination of MMM/ROI studies with internal and external parties
- Defining metrics in alignment with strategic business goals
- Work to uncover more visibility in Share of Investment and Share of Voice, attribution models, especially in Digital
- Provide a business view of Competitive Ad monitoring on a regular basis across key divisions
- Manage Advocacy, KOL topic, Affiliates, which will include providing support and guidelines for Influencer Agency Pitching (when necessary)
- Drive country-led media innovation projects/pilots with stakeholders (country and zone) to deliver specific learnings and outcome that can be replicated to other brands, categories
Governance, Stewardship and Collaboration
- Track and measure the media investment, its performance and KPIs in order to bring transparent visibility on media investment, strategy and performance to senior management
- Control relationship with external partners (including media planning and buying agencies, digital agencies, lead agencies, search agencies, advocacy partners/ influencers etc.) by regularly evaluating their performance and collecting market feedback to bring the best outcome from the relationship
- Manage media management systems and lead the process simplification & automation
- Guide and support teams in the divisions by providing strategic guideline on communication strategy using a large and innovative range of media in line with communication and business objectives
- Working with finance team, marketing team, digital team, consumer & market insights and external media & digital agencies
- Educate and promote media best practices across zone and countries to transform and upskill their media and digital knowledge
- Stay in contact with zone to nourish counry teams of best practice