CONSUMER PRODUCTS DIVISION
Are you a strong financial talent with experience in FMCG sector? Is it your passion to work with the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? And are you ready to join the Consumer Products Division at L’Oréal HUB Poland & Baltic as the first of several steps in your L’Oréal career? Then you must be the professional that we are looking for – the next Marketing Financial Analyst.
We expect that you succeed in:
- Producing monthly reports relating to certain activity;
- Implementing new reporting tools if needed;
- Drafting the plan, budget and trends for the area of activity;
- Monitoring costs and carry out all analyses required to identify risks and opportunities and to propose the appropriate actions;
- Carrying out budgetary control for one or several areas of activity (e.g. marketing costs, development costs, general costs, monitoring promotions etc.) under the direct supervision of the manager;
- Identifying opportunities in order to optimize the costs and efficacy of actions undertaken;
- Implementing good Internal Control practices within the area of activity.
What are we looking for?
If you are the right match for the position, you have at least 2 years of experience in Controlling Area preferably within FMCG sector. You have a master degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting and understand the dynamics of the work in a big international company.
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Are result oriented, ambitious, energetic & taking great ownership professional;
- Have excellent organizational & communication skills;
- Have ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment and manage complexity;
- Are proficient in MS Office (Excel) and SAP;
- Are fluent in Polish & English.
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in diverse environment of the market beauty leader;
- Plenty of opportunities to grow – cross-divisionally and functionally;
- Rich e-Learning package;
- New Activity Based Working office in the heart of the city;
- Attractive benefit package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount, product allocations;
- Annual bonus system;
- Community engaged in Sports and CSR activities.