We except that you succeed in:
- Creating, updating and distributing commercial reports;
- Preparing presentations with conclusions related to reporting area;
- Running the resale panels;
- Driving the sales force information systems (SAP, EMIGO);
- Supporting the cooperation with customers in terms of contracts preparation, offers, updates of price lists etc.;
- Administrating the Sales Team by providing all appropriate materials to achieve objectives.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Very strong analytical and synthesis skills;
- Higher education;
- Very good knowledge of Excel (including pivot tables);
- Experience in Emigo and SAP programs will be an asset;
- Understanding of forecasting methods in theory and practice will be an advantage;
- Responsibility, accuracy and communication skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in diverse environment of the market beauty leader;
- Plenty of opportunities to grow – cross-divisionally and functionally;
- Rich e-Learning package;
- New Activity Based Working office in the heart of the city;
- Attractive benefit package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount, product allocations;
- Annual bonus system;
- Community engaged in Sports and CSR activities.