Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Singapore
Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
Singapore Based O+O Business Relationship Manager is responsible for managing the following activities in collaboration with the Global Digital and Media Team
- Gather and facilitate business process discussions, solution design and documentation, configuration, test, and end-user support
- Provide inputs in promoting and implementing best-practice solutions (business processes and digital functionality); proactively address problems and troubleshoot Project issues
- Provides technical direction in the analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance, and enhancement of large-scale, enterprise applications projects.
- Part of Digital Innovation team accountable to achieve exceptional service and support of Retail and Digital functions including root cause identification and solution recommendation
- Responsible for working with our Digital & Retail Application Development team, Corporate IT team, Release Management team to plan, implement, and test new releases into our production systems environment
- Work closely with our operations teammates and business partners to fully understand the user functionality, pain points, and areas of improvements within our applications
- Assist and help the delivery of special projects and small enhancements and assist in reviewing and improving policies and procedures
- Review statistics, validate or challenge the way things have always been done and identify areas for process and/or support tool improvements and efficiencies
- Provide support on maintenance level 2 and 3 to the applications management teams
The ideal candidate should have:
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 5-7 years of experience with Retail & Digital with expert knowledge in CRM, Retail. E-Commerce and PIM/DAM are an added advantage (Product Information Management and Digital Asset Management)
- Experience with full cycle implementations in CRM
- Strong communication and business analytical skills a must
- Strong collaboration and co-creation mindset a key differentiator
- Experience with Salesforce, Adobe or OPENTEXT solutions will be an added advantage.
Why should you work for L’Oreal?
L’Oréal is richly endowed with a portfolio of international brands that is unique in the world and that covers all the lines of cosmetics and responds to the diverse needs of consumers the world over. Visit us to know more.
Watch the video below to find out how it is like working for L’Oreal!
◄ Назад к списку вакансий