Implement the necessary operations for reception/ replenishment/ orders preparation/ shipping activities in compliance with the logistics objectives, especially in terms of safety, quality and performance in order to ensure customer satisfaction. - Ensure that his/her area of activity is in compliance with the safety, performance and quality objectives
- Manage a team of logistics operators and optimise its organisation in promoting skilfulness towards other services.
- Coordinate and optimise the whole available resources.
- Manage the QSHE stakes and actions of his/her area.
- Participate to performance and quality improvement projects (internally and / or with suppliers)
- Manage, lead and develop his/her team. - Train new collaborators and hand down his/her knowledges and know-how of the job.
- Work in team with all the concerned actors in promoting mutual support and cohesion.
- Ensure the service continuity, especially in case of the absence of his superior