Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Singapore
Who are we
Change is the DNA of L'Oréal; we are constantly leading the beauty industry to go beyond. In 1909, we began as a small store selling hair dye. Today, we have a portfolio of 36 international brands and a global presence in 150 countries. As a digital first company, we are reinventing the future of beauty through redefining innovation, putting digital at the forefront of our consumers’ needs and the way we work.
Come join us in our quest of being the #1 BeautyTech Company!
Overview of the role
Reports into SAPMENA Head of Governance, the Data Product Owner acts as central driver of data governance, especially taxonomy and SDDS buildup, focusing on one data domain.
You will ...
- Assess as-is data assets vs. business needs by working closely with IT and business teams to identify and remediate ‘gaps’
- Develop working plan for data domain and engage key business stakeholders
- Lead the local data categorization, classification and labelling, ensuring the taxonomy is in line with business requirements
- Drive the building of the domain data layer to ensure the availability / quality of data for applications and use cases
- Coordination with the local and global domain team to ensure consistency of the implementation of taxonomy and SDDS in China / North Asia
- Feed the definition for data governance tools, processes and policies
You have ...
- 3-5 years work experience in data management and/or data governance
- 5-10 years work experience for senior data product owners
- Strong logical, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong technical knowledge in data management / data governance
- Strong communication and influencing capabilities
- Self-driven and comfortable to make appropriate decisions supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products
- Ability to present complex information in an easy-to-understand manner with clear recommendations
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
- Knowledge of SQL and/or other query languages strongly preferred
- Experience with Atlassian suite preferred
◄ Назад к списку вакансий