Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Singapore
Who are we?
LʼOréal (Luxe) is undergoing a massive upgrade in the way it manages its highly strategic e-boutiques & direct-to consumer business. Itʼs a unique opportunity to strengthen our #1 e-commerce channel to evolving online customer expectations. In that regard, we are seeking a 5-8 years experienced DTC manager who dreams business KPI(s) & technology to join our South Asia-Pacific, Middle East, North-Africa (SAPMENA) digital regional team in Singapore.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an E-Commerce Manager is responsible for supervising our eD2C business excellence ambition, framing innovative, mature & holistic regional direct-to-consumer ecosystem & generate both long-term & short-term value for SAPMENA region e-commerce business:
- Accountable for regional direct-to-consumer XX M€ GMV, YoY double-digit sell-out increase ambition across 10 markets & 28 e-stores.
- Management of x2 direct reports & x1 dotted-line collaborator.
- Defines end-to-end brand .com business strategy & strategic positioning aligned with L’OREAL group direct-to-consumer frame & WW luxe division guidance.
- Ensures DTC reporting quality, key performance metrics regular tracking, ROI audits & regional best-practice evangelization.
- Protects .com footprint leadership via new direct-to-consumer (DTC) channel openings.
- Closely work with CFO team to suggest realistic budget setting, healthy bottom-line construction & profitable .com stack building. Accountable for profitability targets & local website P&L healthiness & optimizations.
- Animates +200 members regional D2C community daily with best-practice, guidelines, announcements sharing & supports global visibility of SAPMENA e-D2C stakeholders globally.
- Coordinates with DMI & brand zone partners to craft & execute on yearly e-commerce animation plan & secures exclusive moments to differentiate online touchpoint from other e-commerce channels. Also works towards market & brand team mindset shift from discounts to generosity.
- Responsible of .com brand equity protection, e-commerce excellence & regional visual harmony/consistency through top notch UX/UI, conversion rate optimization (CRO) mechanisms & better asset control tactics.
- Supports multi-division collaborators in roll-out & run of our centralized merchandising service center resource pool & development of our e-merchandising capabilities.
- Consulted for local DTC organizational matters.
- Work alongside IT counterparts to define DTC delivery/evolution roadmap within budget frame & ensures SAPMENA to be leading internal DTC feature adoption rate rankings.
- Accountable, in collaboration with IT regional colleagues & vendors for site maintenance & evolution needs.
- Identifies DTC up-skilling needs across SAPMENA local markets & supports training effort to nurture group of top e-D2C talents to fulfil SAPMENA regional mission of fueling global e-commerce talent pool.
- Lead online Beauty Tech & Innovation roadmap alongside HQ & IT partners, promote online services discoverability.
- Collaborates with regional Head of Media & local market counterparts to secure sufficient performance media investments towards platform & right media channels mix.
- Ensures DTC “Free Traffic” (CRM & SEO) sources share development & measurement.
- Stay up to date with market, consumers & competitors.
- Partner closely internally with multi-division & luxe HQ stakeholders, brand & marketing teams, CRM & Media Managers & local market teams.
Core Skills & Experience:
You have at least 7-10 years e-commerce business experience (ideally focused on direct-to-consumer), finance/performance, UX/UI & special digital projects understanding. Furthermore, you:
- Have strong written, verbal & presentation skills in English.
- Have background in managing & directing online websites, ideally in a similar industry - Luxury business fit.
- Can specify technical changes to Digital IT teams following agile methodologies (Eg. Scrum)
- Have a familiarity with design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Figma or Adobe X (Design System/Atomic Design)
- Understand technical SEO basics (Meta-data, sitemaps, redirection plans, etc.)
- & site performance (load-time)
- Are very familiar with the Atlassian suite (Confluence & JIRA) & Google Analytics
- Ideal - Prior experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware). Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML is a plus.
- Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize and adapt within a changing environment.
- Creative thinker with ability to provide solutions to business problems and an attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to engage and build relationships with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
#Grow – at L’Oréal, growing comes from being in constant motion. We grow with others, by exploring and by reaching out for more. Together, we try, succeed and sometimes fail. We bring together unique personalities full of potential to become outstanding mentors; we give them transformational trainings and learning opportunities that make them unleash the best in themselves.
#Diversity – at L’Oréal, our teams are diverse as the billions of consumers we create for, we embrace difference of origins, cultures, life experiences and beliefs. We commit to fostering an inclusive environment where we celebrate the different perspectives of our colleagues and where we are encouraged to share what we stand for and to express our true selves.
#Entrepreneurship – at L’Oréal, we invite our people to inspire others with mind-blowing ideas, to challenge the status-quo and to shape the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Entrepreneurship at L’Oréal is also about the possibility to design a one-of-a-kind career path never seen before.
#Impact – at L’Oréal, we encourage our employees to think and act beyond their jobs. We acknowledge the big impact that our jobs have on our community, our environment and our consumers. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий