Сфера деятельности: Creative Design
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Singapore
Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression why we surround ourselves with other 88,000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 150 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an Omni Retail Project Manager to join our Loreal LUXE SAPMENA Zone in Singapore.
This role works closely with key internal partners across the LUXE division to execute on the vision to improve the customer experience across all channels, empowering Loreal Beauty Advisors with data, education and tools to better serve our customers.
- Overall responsibility for delivering an Omni-channel customer experience for the brand across channels including both physical and digital.
- Independently, handling multiple brands/projects/scopes, fostering each piece of the retail operation and excellence consistent and complementary.
- Work closely with and ensure alignment of both internal and external stakeholders e.g. global team, local markets, and external agencies.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Degree/Master in any study with at least 5 years of experiences either in the similar or retail
- Outgoing personality, with good networking and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English language (both verbal and written)
- Eye for details with problem-solving and project management skills and mindsets
- Ability on multi-tasking and energy to deliver with tight timelines
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external partners, and to anticipate the needs of both groups
- Strong business and retail acumen
Key important Skills:
- Project Management
- Planning, overseeing and leading projects from requirement gathering through to completion
- Align project with local business, brand & zone goals
- Drive milestone achievement
- Communicate results & progress to stakeholders
- Identify roadmap based on priority
- Manage complexity & simplify
- Managing several moving project parts simultaneously
- Develop partnership with markets, Zone IT teams, North Asia counterparts & vendors
- Commercial & brand lenses to IT applications
- Optimize IT applications based on market feedback for maximum performance
- Think with BA & brand team needs first for optimal UI
- Actively gather market requirements to drive continuous improvement in tool & delivery process
- Proactive & strong collaboration with Retail IT & external vendors
- Improve UX & design user stories with vendor for iBeauty enhancements
◄ Назад к списку вакансий