Сфера деятельности: Creative Design
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Singapore
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
L’Oréal’s International Distribution Division is looking for a Retail Design & Visual Merchandising Specialist to define and create the country’s retail design & merchandising strategy in order to implement the brand image and identity at our retail counters or our boutiques.
Do you have a fervor for design? Do you possess a creative mind? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
- Assist on design, sourcing and inventory management for permanent POS display and other merchandising materials
- Adapt brand spatial concept to local distribution constraints. Implement the merchandising solutions for make-up testers units, free access and POS materials, answering local marketing plan needs
- Assist on planogram for counters and other permanent merchandising display based on deep understanding of shopper, product launch plan, brand strategy and merchandising guidelines.
- Support marketing team on execution of trade/public events
- Assist manager/executives on merchandising projects.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate the conception, production, delivery and installation of merchandising materials.
- Update key merchandising documents
- Process bi-monthly repair forms and components requisition forms
- Co-undertake the conception, development and follow-up of flagship stores with international brand and Zone
- Coordinate the conception, production, delivery and installation of any kind of local specific materials
- Ensure compliance with technical and legal aspects regarding production norms
- Recruit, develop and manage his/her team. Ensure development of expertise and know-how and support organization changes
- Ensure follow-up of the budget
- Check L’Oréal internal purchasing process is respected
The ideal candidate should have:
- Outgoing personality, with good networking skills (Hit us up!)
- Creative with a good eye for details
- Problem-solving and project management skills
- Ability on multi-tasking and energy to deliver with tight timelines
Why should you work for L’Oreal?
L’Oréal is richly endowed with a portfolio of international brands that is unique in the world and that covers all the lines of cosmetics and responds to the diverse needs of consumers the world over. Visit us to know more.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий