Jane works closely with our supply chain and finance team and lead the financial reporting for our Singapore crossdock hub. Jane analyses the hub’s performance to ensure that we are tracking to budget and forecast rest of year trend. She also evaluates the appropriateness of our current transfer pricing model for the Hub and propose adjustments to product pricing as necessary.
At the zone level, evaluate our Operations SG&A performance and analyze the drivers of our performance.
Jane manages the Sales and Operation Planning process (S&OP) to ensure the availability of products to clients. She will provide the right level of service and stocks optimization to contribute to the Supply Chain performance.
Can you be the next Jane? Yes you can.
SAPMENA (South Asia Pacific, Middle East & North Africa) is home to 40% of the world's population & many of the fastest-growing economies. Headquartered in Singapore, we have over 6,800 diverse talents in 15 subsidiaries with 34 International Brands, 4 factories & 3 research centres.
SAPMENA is where the future of beauty will be shaped, where the beauty innovation, new ways of working and sustainable development will be at the heart of our work to meet the expectations of our young, ambitious and connected consumers.
YOUR MT PROGRAM JOURNEY
Our Management Trainee Program (14 months) is designed to nurture and develop future leaders in different key business functions of our organisation, with potential exposure across diversity of our functions and brands.
Choose from 5 different tracks to get started, don’t forget to rank your preferences of track when you apply! (You only need to submit your application once to your 1st choice)
We take great pride in our Management Trainees, and great respect in the work that you do. As such, your training and development plan and individual learning journey throughout the program is key to us.
The MT Development Program has 3 core components:
- Each MT typically goes through few impactful rotations
- 4-6 months duration per rotation
- Specific projects assigned for each rotation with performance objectives
We offer customized learning tracks according to individual development within the Group, that offer structured & diverse learning modules across technical professional skills, with intention to build expertise & shape leadership quality.
- Technical & Professional Expertise
- Commerce & Business Development
- Operational Marketing & Product Development
- Digital, Media & E-Commerce
- Online MOOCS Coursera courses
- On-the-job Coaching
- Leadership Quality
- Vision & Culture
- Management & Leadership
- Consistent exposure to Senior Management with regular feedback on job performance
- Consumer Insights Deep-Dive
- Digital Decode
- Métier Workshops (Skin, Hair, Makeup)
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- University Graduate in Finance and Accounting disciplines (with no more than 2 years of formal work experience).
- Good understanding of Supply Chain Logistics is a plus.
- Strong analytical capabilities – able to utilize common tools (e.g. Excel, Power BI) to drill down and numbers
- Passionate and ambitious about developing a career in Retail and FMCG industry
- Resilient (not for the faint-hearted); not afraid of setbacks nor to go the extra mile
- Super agile to anticipate and manage complexities
- Analytical and sensitive to data, our products, trends, consumers and Beauty
- Adventurous, driven with entrepreneurial spirit; a creative problem solver with an open mind
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and comfortable using PowerPoint to convey information
- Equally motivated by working independently as well as collaborating in a team
Now – 21 Aug 2022 Submission of Application
22 Aug – 26 Aug 2022 Technical assessments
29 Aug – 2 Sept 2022 Phone/Video Interview
2nd week of September Assessment Centre & Offer
3 October 2022 MT Program Commences
**Attention: Application deadline is 21 Aug 2022, 2359. You are reminded to avoid last minute submission as application requires minimally 30 minutes. The online system would likely be overloaded with large volume of applications on the closing date as well. We look forward to your application!