[October 2022 Intake]
Jack has strong commercial fundamentals and a very strong data analytical skillset. He contributes uniquely in developing a customer centric business built on strong fundamentals of optimization. He works closely with the commercial team on their business plan alignment with retailers providing powerful shopper and category insights. He also uses his analytical skills to support multifunctional teams in identifying effective optimization opportunities on Pricing, Promotion, Trade terms, Category/ Product/ Channel/ Customer mix management. He brings valuable insights to important commercial decisions and contributes significant value to our business.
Can you be the next Jack? Yes, you can.
If you have a strong passion to succeed, aspire to join a company that can offer you a rich and diverse career and are committed to building the future of L’Oréal together, we invite you to apply for the Management Trainee Program, by L’Oréal. It is a development-focused leadership program for young talents. A program that’s uniquely L’Oréal. A program #LikeNoOther.
SAPMENA (South Asia Pacific, Middle East & North Africa) is home to 40% of the world's population & many of the fastest-growing economies. Headquartered in Singapore, we have over 6,800 diverse talents in 15 subsidiaries with 34 International Brands, 4 factories & 3 research centres.
SAPMENA is where the future of beauty will be shaped, where the beauty innovation, new ways of working and sustainable development will be at the heart of our work to meet the expectations of our young, ambitious and connected consumers.
YOUR MT PROGRAM JOURNEY
Our Management Trainee Program (14 months) is designed to nurture and develop future leaders in different key business functions of our organisation, with potential exposure across diversity of our functions and brands.
Choose from 5 different tracks to get started, don’t forget to rank your preferences of track when you apply! (You only need to submit your application once to your 1st choice)
We take great pride in our Management Trainees, and great respect in the work that you do. As such, your training and development plan and individual learning journey throughout the program is key to us.
The MT Development Program has 3 core components:
- Each MT typically goes through few impactful rotations
- 4-6 months duration per rotation
- Specific projects assigned for each rotation with performance objectives
We offer customized learning tracks according to individual development within the Group, that offer structured & diverse learning modules across technical professional skills, with intention to build expertise & shape leadership quality.
- Technical & Professional Expertise
- Commerce & Business Development
- Operational Marketing & Product Development
- Digital, Media & E-Commerce
- Online MOOCS Coursera courses
- On-the-job Coaching
- Leadership Quality
- Vision & Culture
- Management & Leadership
- Consistent exposure to Senior Management with regular feedback on job performance
- Consumer Insights Deep-Dive
- Digital Decode
- Métier Workshops (Skin, Hair, Makeup)
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- University graduate preferably Finance major (with no more than 2 years of formal work experience)
- Proficient in Excel is a must
- Strong expertise in Data Analytics, ideally with a formal education in Data Analytics and knowledge of advanced analytics tools and languages (SQL, Python, PowerBI etc.)
- Passionate and ambitious about developing a career in Retail and Consumer oriented industry
- Super agile to anticipate and manage complexities
- Adventurous, driven with entrepreneurial spirit; a creative problem solver with an open mind
- Sensitive to our products, trends, consumers and Beauty
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Equally motivated by working independently as well as collaborating in a team
- Resilient (not for the faint-hearted); not afraid of setbacks nor to go the extra mile
Now – 21 Aug 2022 Submission of Application
22 Aug – 26 Aug 2022 Technical assessments
29 Aug – 2 Sept 2022 Phone/Video Interview
2nd week of September Assessment Centre & Offer
3 October 2022 MT Program Commences
**Attention: Application deadline is 21 Aug 2022, 2359
. You are reminded to avoid last minute submission as application requires minimally 30 minutes. The online system would likely be overloaded with large volume of applications on the closing date as well. We look forward to your application!