Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
- Assist SAPMENA Sourcing Director on procurement analysis, project management and reporting
- Support on procurement spend and opportunity analysis, benchmarking analysis.
- Timely and accurate reporting for SAPMENA sourcing team
- Responsible for ad-hoc projects where needed
- Organize team events and administrative assistance
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Suppy Chain management or equivalent
- At least 3 years of purchasing experience, understand procurement concepts and relevant experience
- Excellent excel skills, data analysis skills and derive insights
- Excellent PowerPoint skills can convey message clearly through presentations
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Good Team player and good coordinator
- Basic project management skills
- Outgoing personality, with good networking skills (Hit us up!)
- Adventurous. You’ll embrace challenges and change with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity, so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.