Сфера деятельности: Supply Chain
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Singapore
Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 86 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 150 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
We are looking for an e-Commerce Operations Manager based within the SAPMENA Supply Chain Excellence Center. In this role, you will be responsible for providing guidance, best practices and support to the e-commerce Operations community across the different markets and archetypes.
You will ...
- Animate and manage the community of E-commerce operations team across the zone to ensure the upskilling and continuous sharing for effective exchange and results.
- Be the single point of reference between global, sub zone and countries.
- Guide the countries’ teams to navigate the shift to Online + Offline (O+O) planning & execution process
- Champion of B2B ecommerce operations i e.. Pureplay & e-Retailer customers.
- Define end to end processes and system workflows from L’Oreal to Platforms and ensure solutions enable operations performance and comply with L’Oreal overall architecture, norms and future ambition
- Perform capabilities assessment and needs gap in order to engage the country e-operations team and drive an O+O transformation implementation plan.
- Coordinate with Global Operations, HR and Digital on learning materials, content creation & upskilling program.
- Drive all upskilling and sharing sessions within the region e.g. trainings, conferences or workshops
- Assure and manage strategic relations with various stakeholders (business partners and customers) to optimize the Ecommerce supply chain and guarantee the expected performance.
You have ...
- Minimum 6 years of strong operational experience preferably in Operations Management or Supply Chain/Logistics including Ecommerce.
- Experience in ecommerce platforms for operations.
- Strong entrepreneurship with creative and flexible mindset.
- Structured thinking, with the ability to design and conceptualize new processes or workflows.
- Strong operational excellence, agility, and customer orientation to foster a demand-driven supply chain with service as a priority
- Ability to integrate external regulations and manage and control risks while taking into consideration the quality, EHS, Finance & Supply Chain standards
- Ability to optimize information, physical & financial flows along the whole Supply Chain
- Strong data integrator with good analytical capabilities and expertise to leverage business data for continuous improvement
- Anticipates business needs and acts proactively
◄ Назад к списку вакансий