L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo and ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. "Run it as your own business" is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Key Account Manager CPD in Stockholm.
As the Key Account Manager in the Consumer Products Division (CPD), your role is to build, manage and develop a long-term relationship with a key account in order to achieve the targeted sales revenue. You will develop and execute the strategy, tactics, and operational plans and define the client development and strategic roadmap. You will be responsible to optimize the key account plans, financial planning, objectives, and profitability. The role reports to the Business Unit Manager Beauty & Fashion Sweden.
- Build the joint business plan with the account. Contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities.
- Build, accurately forecasts and achieve the account results: turnover, market share, profit. Plan all growth drivers accordingly.
- Prepare and lead the Account negotiations, escalating when relevant. Build the action plan to implement the Division and channel strategy. Ensure it execution and tracking down to store level and sell out. Suggest plan adaptation when needed.
- Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the retailer
- Leveraging key stakeholders across the Nordic structure (supply, finance, marketing etc) to drive the business forward
- Secure best in class branding, O+O moments and sales activations in department store environment to drive growth, sell out and valorization
- You have a master’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Management, Sales, International Business or similar
- A few years’ experience from a commercial, business development or marketing role
- Excellent communication skills and are fluent in Swedish and English
- A strong business understanding coupled with a strong analytical, problem-solving and business mindset
- You are a team player and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- An entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility
- Curious, and able to challenge the status quo
- You are a skilled user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
We are looking for the Key Account Manager CPD to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.