Do you want to work for a listed company that highlights its ethical values? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Do you have a flair for figures and an analytical mindset? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Swedish marketing team as the Category Leader Hair.
As Category Leader, your role is to lead the development of your category in the Swedish market. You work consists of driving the category on local level and making sure you are expert in Swedish consumers. You collaborate both internally with many functions as well as externally with partner agencies. You have a small team to manage as part of your role.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Defining the local go-to-market strategy for the hair category
• Drive category growth and the development of market share
• Work closely together with marketing in Copenhagen ensuring the best adaption of the Nordic strategy for the local market. Identifying growth opportunities and insights, and feeding back to Nordic marketing.
• Defining a relevant category activation plan for the local market in the assigned category
• Implementing new launches while building on base catalogue products
• Leading merchandising and POS material development
• Mobilizing and working with internal departments and external partner agencies in order to deliver in-market executions on-time
• You have a Master’s Degree and some previous experience in Marketing or Category Management within a leading FMCG company
• You have strong analytical skills, profound financial understanding and a strong performance drive
• You combine strategic thinking with executional excellence
• You have experience with the Swedish consumers and understand their behavior
• You enjoy a fast pace and have the ability to adapt in in an ever-changing environment
• You’re fluent in English and preferably Swedish
• You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working in a diverse team
• You have experience in and/or are passionate about leading a team
We are looking for the Category Leader to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Sweden counting for 230 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.