Do you wish to work for a listed company that highlights its ethical values? Do you dream about working in an innovative environment together with skilled colleagues? Are sustainability questions important for you as well as working with top brands? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Communication’s team as the Corporate Communication Manager for Sweden.
As the Corporate Communication Manager, your role is to work both with our brand communication tasks related to our Consumer Product Division as well as with corporate communication for L’Oréal Sweden. The role reports to Country Manager Sweden and Corporate Communications Director Nordic.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Proactively build, maintain and develop relation and dialogue with media and influencers network
• You have around 6-8 years of proven working experience in public relations and corporate communication, preferably within FMCG or equivalent industry. Alternatively you have a background from a communication agency
• Experience of working in a fast paced and multidimensional environment with multiple stakeholders
• Strong relationship with traditional media as well as social media influencers
• Experience as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in interviews and public presentations
• Exceptional writing and editing skills in both Swedish and English
• Event planning experience
• BA/MA degree in Communications or a related discipline is seen as an advantage
We are looking for the Corporate Communication & PR Manager to start December 11th 2017. The employment is permanent. The last day to apply through our career site is 15.10.2018. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Sweden counting for 250 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal employees 89.300 people and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s is committed to sustainable development, though our strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” which sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.