L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a e-Commerce Key Account Manager for our Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) in Stockholm.
ACD is on a fast growth journey, expanding both our brand and client portfolio as well as the teams; and with e-commerce expected to account for more than a third of our turnover in 2022, and close to 50% in 2025, we are looking for yet an eKAM to take part in driving this growth with key clients.
As the e-Commerce Key Account Manager (eKAM), your role is to build, develop, monitor, and manage a portfolio of clients – acting primarily online – in accordance with the strategy of the division and brands. You are to defend and grow our business sustainably while creating strong long-term client relationships, in order to achieve the targeted sales revenue and improve the online presence of our brands’ (La Roche Posay, Vichy, Decleor, CeraVe, SkinCeuticals). The role will be part of our new and still growing Nordic e-Commerce team, and report directly to the Nordic e-Commerce Director.
- Develop KPIs and goals to achieve for each eCommerce partner
- Create annual business plans/campaign plans taking into account levers of growth to achieve brand results and profitability of brands within the account
- Work to ensure the turnover trend is met
- Analyze and interpret eCommerce partners’ sales to identify strengths, weaknesses, and business opportunities
- Prepare and lead the yearly negotiations with the clients (including commercial terms, campaigns, assortment, key launches, etc.)
- Identify new ecommerce trends and opportunities for business growth and implement in action plans
- Together with the relevant stakeholders, follow up return-on-investment of actions and animations and suggest actions
- Work to continuously optimize the PNL of each client
- Establish and develop partnerships and strong relationships to key stakeholders at the clients’
- Prepare and conduct brand strategy meetings/client presentations to future and current eCommerce partners
- Support the development of the accounts, respecting the division strategy and seizing opportunities within the clients’ ambitions
- You have 2-3 years of commercial experience within e.g. account management, key account management, or maybe category manager/buyer, making client planning and negotiations known to you
- e-Commerce experience is seen as plus, but not required
- You are fluent in English and ideally Swedish
- You have the ability to surf in a complex matrix organization, building connections & network – both internally and externally
- You are structured and analytical in your way of working, and can create your own reliable systems from chaos
- You have a hands-on and proactive approach and a strong willingness to drive results
- Ideally, Excel is you friend, strongly competing with PowerPoint, and you have no problems creating a pivotable or making a vlookup
- You have the ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics
- You are flexible and able to travel 15-20% of your time, if necessary
- You would like to develop within e-commerce, and are also excited about the chance to be part of taking our online business to even higher levels
The employment is permanent, and we are looking for the candidate to start as soon as possible. Ideally the position is located in Sweden, but for the right candidate we can be flexible. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 28 billion euros in 2020, and e-commerce growing by 62% accounting for a record high 26,6% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the fifth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests. In 2020, L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.