Are you studying marketing, communication, branding, business administration or similar? Do you want to be challenged and developed within your area of expertise? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talented intern we are looking for to our Stockholm office.
As an intern at L’Oréal, you will be welcomed as a full member of a team, with your own scope and responsibilities. Of course, you will not be alone: your manager will provide you with objectives and a vision. However, to succeed you will need to keep in mind that you play the main part in your own success and future projection in the Group. Entrepreneurial spirit is key!
We are looking for students to start in January 2019 for the following positions:
- Marketing Intern – support our marketing team with the development of brands, be part of marketing adaption and implementation of 360º marketing strategies
- Trade Marketing Intern – support our marketing team to increase sales and brand presence, be part of marketing adaption and implementation of 360º marketing strategies
- Category Management Intern - support our category management with thorough analysis of shopper, consumer and market data to develop the different brands
- Merchandising Intern – to support our marketing team with flawless in-store execution of exciting new launches and the execution of go-to-market strategy
- PR Intern – support our PR teams with social media, events and influencers
- You are preferably studying a Master’s Degree within Marketing, Communication, Economics, Business Administration and/or Brand Management
- You have previous work experience and/or have studied or worked abroad
- You are fluent in Swedish and English
- You have strong academic results
- You are passionate about developing a career in the FMCG industry
- You have a strong interest in learning and developing your business understanding
- You have a digital mindset
- You are able to prioritize responsibilities and have an eye for details
- You have experience within PowerPoint and Excel
- You are a pro-active team player and not afraid to take ownership of own projects
- You are not afraid to ask questions
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have a flexible and agile mentality
- You are creative and delighted to bring new ideas
In your application, please state your preferred internship!
We are looking for our Interns to start no later than the first week of January 2019. The internship is fixed-term for minimum 4 months, preferably 6 months and is placed in Alvik, Stockholm. Please note, that in order to be considered for this internship, you need be enrolled in your Bachelor or Master’s studies during the internship! We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Additionally, you will be part of our Intern and Graduate network! Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Sweden counting for 250 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.