L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Salon Business Partner to the Gothenburg Area, Sweden.
With reference to our Sales Management, you will become a key person in our sales force for our Professional Product Division (PPD). In PPD we do business in the Hairdresser Industry, and we are working with international brands such as L’Oréal Professional, Kérastase, Shu Uemura, Matrix, Biolage, etc. You will be working and have responsibility for the Geographical area: Västra Götaland, Bohuslän, Halland, thus the optimal place of residence is Gothenburg. Based on the overall sales and marketing plans, your primary tasks will be:
- Implementation and follow-up of sales activities and campaigns
- Development of and follow-up on existing customers
- Animation of sell-out in salons
- Outreach sales / canvas of new customers and professional start-up of these
- Budget and performance responsibility within the district
- Advice and training of hairdressers / salon staff
- You have experience with sales and a good understanding of branded goods.
- Being a trained hairdresser or having industry knowledge is an advantage, but not a necessity.
- You are very concerned with what is happening in the industry.
- You are business and result focused and work professionally, structured and quality conscious with your tasks.
- You are ambitious, have drive and enthusiasm, and thrive in a busy and dynamic everyday life.
- You are service-minded, outgoing and have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- You are self-motivating, but at the same time a good team player with the ability to inspire and motivate your surroundings.
- You have good IT skills.
We are looking for the Salon Business Partner to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion or sexual orientation.
For more questions and information
Don’t hesitate to reach out to Sales Manager:
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Sweden counting for 250 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 28 billion euros in 2020, and e-commerce growing by 62% accounting for a record high 26,6% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the fifth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2020, L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L'Oréal.