Do you wish to work for a listed company that highlights its ethical values? Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our local marketing team as the Trade Marketing Manager for Active Cosmetics Division in Sweden.
As the Trade Marketing Manager, your role is to implement and track trade marketing activities for retailers to increase sales and brand presence. The role reports to the Category Manager for the Active Cosmetics Division.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Carry out specific Trade Marketing activities, respecting company commercial policies, company strategy with the retailers and brand equity
• Report sales needs and field intelligence to Category Manager and commercial / marketing teams
• Responsibility of producing in-store marketing material as well as furniture for the pharmacies including space management
• Campaign, sales and competitor tracking and analysis
• Ability to work on trade marketing both online and offline including e-commerce
• Responsibility of providing our sales team with relevant material
• Responsibility to provide our commercial team with information regarding launches
• Include information and pictures into our customers digital system concerning our launches
• PR tasks together with external partner, including writing newsletters and updating social media
• Managing product data and acting coordinator for the Scandinavian countries
• A pro-active team player, not afraid to drive your own projects
• Ability to manage complexity and multitasking
• Strong understanding of the FMCG, healthcare and/or beauty industry
• Education in a business or health related field
• Previous experience in a relevant job
• Fluency in Swedish and English
We are looking for the Trade Marketing Manager to start in the beginning of December. The employment is permanent. The last day to apply through our career site is 12th of November. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Sweden counting for 250 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal employees 89.300 people and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s is committed to sustainable development, though our strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” which sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.