Do you have experience from visual merchandising and want to influence the visual communication of some of the world’s leading cosmetic brands? Do you want to work with skilled colleagues and develop on a daily basis? Then you might just be the talent we are looking for to strengthen our L’Oréal Luxe team as Merchandising Manager.
As Visual Merchandising Manager you will, together with the rest of the Category team, drive the development of the categories (makeup, skincare, and fragrances), and the channel strategy. You will be in charge of maintaining, developing, and implementing merchandising material for all L’Oréal Luxe brands, and support the Swedish Commercial team in growth. The tasks are very varied, and require a lot of logistics and coordination. You will work in the Swedish Category Management team and report directly to the Category Manager Team Leader in the Luxe Division. You will also have extensive contact with the Scandinavian marketing teams.
YOUR KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Adapting brand spatial concepts to local distribution constraints
• Ordering and implementing the merchandising solutions for all permanent merchandising, answering local marketing plan needs
• Co-undertaking the conception, development and follow-up of flagship stores with Scandinavian brand and category teams
• Coordinating the conception, production, delivery, installation and follow-up of any kind of local specific materials, launch materials such as visuals and POS (point-of-sale) material
• In collaboration and alignment with Scandinavian brand teams and Category Managers, planning and executing demo stands and customer events
• Leading of local coordination, merchandising orders, and implementation for store openings and renovations
• Ensuring merchandising updates according to budget and deadlines
• Being out in the field on a regular basis to assure execution of retail excellence
• Ensuring efficient coordination and flawless communication between Scandinavian brand marketing team, Category management teams and Retail Sales Coordinators.
Like everyone else in the L’Oréal team you are a passionate person with a healthy ambition to drive our brands and your own development.
• Bachelor degree in relevant field (visual communication, marketing, sales etc.), and minimum of 2 years of experience from visual merchandising, preferably within the cosmetics industry
• Strong merchandising experience and an eye for design and visual communication
• Highly structured and detail oriented with sound capability to plan
• Highly process oriented with ability to lead your projects with great accountability and integrity
• Outstanding in following the strategy to thinking with executional excellence, also under pressure
• Excellent organization and project management skills including budget management
• Excellent stakeholder management experience form working across global matrix organizations
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, you’re a team-player who enjoys making results together
• Fluency in English, both spoken and written
• High level of MS Office knowledge (Excel and PowerPoint)
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Sweden counting for 250 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.