SEO Assistant Manager – Google Search – Luxury Product Division of L'Oreal
The Luxury Products Division (LUXE) is looking for a passionate, bright and energetic digital candidate to join the eBusiness team arm responsible for Google Search strategy across the LUXE portfolio.
The role works within the Search Optimization and Marketing team and will have a primary focus on SEO strategy for LUXE. This involves running keyword research, providing search insights to brands, supporting all onsite initiatives through an SEO lense and updating micro-content across the sites.
Candidate must be outgoing, have strong analytical, writing and research skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to successfully bring projects to life. Strong emphasis is placed on attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, curiosity and interest to discover valuable insights.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization with Google analytics, Brightedge, ScreamingFrog, Moz, SEMRush,
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Reviewing and analyzing luxe sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Writing powerful page titles and meta descriptions with strong call to actions to acquire and convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.