Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Madrid (Madrid)
Together with the business, our Supply Chain Team develops varied distribution circuits for our brands. They oversee the synchronization of the logistics chain, manage the catalogue of products used in sales operations and coordinates product launches as well as the team manages demand and develops services for our commercial partners.
We are currently looking for a Demand Planner, with 3-5 years of experience in analyzing sales forecast evolution, supply planning, leading Sales & Operation meetings and working closely with marketing/sales/finance teams. You must have a strong knowledge of SAP, ideally in FMCG.
What is the position about?
- Manage the business unit catalogue in the forecast system and coordinate with sales, marketing and controlling teams the release of new products and promotions on the market
- Analyze sales forecast evolution including a weekly review with the main actors and build a forecast proposal based on historical sales
- Ensure that the validated forecasts are integrated in the information systems and establish the demand plan based on validated forecasts
- Ensure logistical feasibility: exchange with central logistics on midterm issues ( capacity matching supply with demand)
- Manage stock levels (local & allocated upstream) in line with country objectives and analysis of excess/obsoletes
- Prepare monthly reports, analyze/action logistics KPI to ensure achieving objectives
- Be responsible for the catalog management and contribute to its rationalisation.
- Participate to the improvement of the sales forecast practices.
Want to take part to this challenge?
With a Supply Chain Management or Engineering degree, you have a detailed understanding of demand & supply planning with a good knowledge of SAP.
Structured and organized, with strong analytical skills, you master the Office Pack, especially Excel.
Proactive, you have strong problem solving skills and an entrepreneurial mindset.
Highly responsive, with strong communications skills, you are adaptable and a real team player!
Ready to start your L’Oréal adventure? Let us know more about you by applying now to this offer!