We look for candidates with at least 5 years of experience in similar position(s).
You drive the transformation of our brand from focusing on awareness, to an interactive & consumer centric model; focusing on customer satisfaction & value, bringing innovation and answering expectations of consumers more and more demanding, asking for fresh information, the ability to buy wherever, whenever and whatever they want.
Drive Digital development within the brand:
- Set the business case: identify, influence across the organization and convince on the opportunity and urgency for acceleration
- Create and communicate guidelines for implementation; processes & tools, templates, partnerships
- Define and implement the proper KPIs, coordinate the appropriate deployment: educate, pilot, measure, share best practices
- Be the sole driver for Digital Upskilling initiatives, creating cross divisional engagement for digital innovation and acceleration
Ensure the following activities:
- Drive an updated CRM/loyalty strategy: linked with the CRM tools that are to be implemented, driving B-t-B and B-t-C data and new intelligence
- Search strategy and roll out: develop a clear SEO/SEA outline with dedicated partners throughout the brands whilst continuously adapting to changing developments
- Digital communication tools: set up mobile development and tools, preparing owned platforms for mobile innovation, usage and application, be the initiator to implement other upcoming communication tools for the division
- Campaign & KPI driver: drive KPIs for digital owned and earned campaigns throughout the brands or communications dept.
- E-commerce/E-retail influencer: drive the E-retailer strategy and accompany the E-KAM in digital innovative input to drive E-sales: ensuring the global consumer experience & cross channel consistency
- Customer data, relationship and service management: deploy a strong customer data structure and management, and deploy a targeted contact & service strategy, appropriate relationship campaigns and tracking
- Digital tool management: Involvement in information systems and technology enablement processes, introducing and implementing new digital tools for the division, select appropriate technologies, platforms and digital partnerships
- Digital analytics and roadmap: track continuously the digital results and data, outlaid in roadmap(s)to ensure an analytical structure and base for monitoring
- Collaborate with the Digital Media & Communication Manager and Events, Trade Press and Communication Manager
- Consumer touch points/media strategy: Plan & optimize media (all touch points) strategy & investments, ensuring cross-media efficiency, close tracking of results, actionable recommendations. - Social media management: Create, develop, manage communities, consumers and press and deploy a relevant social media strategy to support the brand’s / project‘s ambition.
- Implement and drive Digital platforms and tools; making sure the usage and effectiveness counts up to the estimated ROI