WHO ARE WE
At L'Oréal, there are 6 Zone Business Services Centers supporting the Group. Our ambition is to grow the finance department of the future at L'Oréal and provide world-class services to the Group.
In MASS (Madrid Shared Services) we are more than 140 people, 19 different nationalities and we work with 15 countries across Europe.
Come join us in our quest of being the #1 BeautyTech Company!
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
Reporting to the Business Services Center Director at MASS, the Head of Delivery Excellence mission is to embrace the philosophies and methods of operational excellence, project management and continuous improvement. Support the other teams in maintaining a lean management culture, data-driven decision making, maximizing the contribution of all people, implementing major changes in processes & systems.
The role oversees end to end processes in the areas of accounting (Invoice to Pay, Record to Report & Cash to Accounting) and the areas of Treasury (bank management, cash management, D2C management, cash forecast, FX risk management). In the future, new process might be added to the BSC scope.
· Align Finance & BSC leaders and stakeholders around Business Process Excellence, drive engagement, coach and enable other leaders to deliver process excellence.
- Proactively monitor business performance / operating results against KPIs, taking adequate steps to correct shortfalls in performance through process improvement initiatives
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and monitor risks and barriers.
- Ensure robust operating process to manage operational activities in a continuously changing environment.
- Promote and support process optimization, standardization, and improvement to deliver cost-savings and efficiencies across the organization.
- In charge of BSC P&L
- Manage project portfolio to drive accounting & treasury excellence.
- Champion customer satisfaction for the BSC, including regularly publishing a Shared Services performance dashboard and engaging key stakeholders in performance dialogues
- Participate in the extension of the BSC (e.g. new scope of services, new entity served…)
- Supervise IT needs and IT initiatives provided by SSC operations and coordinate, with the Group IT Department, solution prioritization and implementation (business needs, testing).
- Manage a team of 8 people in charge of: Finance Master Data, Business Process improvement and Finance & Internal Control.
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive / management work experience in finance.
- Proven record of excellent delivery of Finance services and of operational performances improvement
- Proven ability to manage transformations and ability to effectively work in a matrix organization.
- Strong financial, IT and analytical skills coupled with operational focus
- Project / Change management skills.
- Strong leadership and communications skills in managing transformation with different stakeholders.
- Accounting and treasury experience/expertise is strongly preferred.
- Experience in People Management in multi-national environment.