Функция: Информационные системы
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Comunidad Autonoma de Madrid
What we look for:
- Manage the overall internal client demands by arbitrating between client satisfaction and IT feasibility (budgets, technical constraints, priorities…)
- Manage ongoing relationships with internal clients giving regular updates on developments and improvements.
- Participate and deploy the change management activities by accompanying end users and providing trainings.
- Anticipate, understand and collect the global and strategic business needs for SAP supply domain.
- Translate business orientations and requirements set by the entity into high level IT requirements.
- Lead and manage all necessary committees with internal business clients and IT departments.
- Guarantee that the IT applications evolutions are covering the business needs in the Supply domain.
- Co-lead key IT projects for the division together with other IT functions.
- Monitor the design and implementation of Services Level Agreement processes for the entity.
- Ensures the right level of service quality through challenging IT services providers.
- Participate in the definition of the roadmap for the dedicated perimeter.
- Organize and ensure the readiness of the Business departments and its key-users for the delivery and implementation of new Supply evolutions.
- Assure the correct knowledge transfer to the new SAP structure
- Iberian approach