The IT Services Domain Manager oversees several key functions within the L’Oréal IT department that enable the delivery of a high-quality service to end users, and to ensure Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs.
This position is a stakeholder facing role and requires that you establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the IT team to achieve those expectations to a high standard.
· Main IT suppliers follow up (performance, quality, budget, service status, optimisations…)
HELP DESK MANANGEMENT
- Improve main user experience KPIs
- Discover transformation opportunities within the help desk service. Engage and sustain continuous improvement process (issue backlog, service catalogue, inventory…)
- Follow group guidelines for hardware, software and security in the desktop environment
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed Engage in a transversal incident management review with domain managers
- Owner of the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes (direct relation with group counterparts), ensuring high levels of performance in these IT Services processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required
- As owner of the escalation process the Service Delivery Manager will take ownership of major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
IT INFRASTRUCTURE & PLATFORMS MANAGEMENT
- Control and follow Crisis management processes
- Ensure all the security KPIs are under control
- Ensure that infrastructure and its services are up and running meeting predefined SLA.
- Managing roll out of group/local infrastructure projects.
- Applying policy / rules defined at group level (EMEA, ITG, etc.) and promote it to its team.
- Effectively deliver/manage Staff Management including recruitment, mentoring, training, target setting and performance assessment
- Be an ambassador for IT Employee Experience initiatives, working across the business to provide effective communication on employee experience topics acting as an enabler for the adoption of new solutions.
- Ensure that training services are in place to facilitate the adoption of IT tools.
- Report regular and accurate management reporting on outsourcers performance (quality, contract fulfilment, cost vs baselines and budget)
- Follow up on Global incident management
The candidate will quickly demonstrate independence on his/her topics with a previous experience in similar position or environment.
- Strong skills in ITIL processes: Incident, Request, Change, Demand, Strategy mgmt.
- Strong experience of outsourced suppliers: billing review, budget, governance & periodical follow-up meetings.
- Good skills in financial management of services and IT activities
- Reporting & analytics skills in Power BI or another BI tools.
- Background in LAN/WAN Networks & IT Infrastructure environments management
- Service Management or Support in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines using SNOW ITSM platform
- Fluent in English (write & verbal)
- Strong team management skills
- Strong third party management skills
- Good project management methodology skills (PMI, AGILE)
- Excellent communication & networking skills
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
- Able to manage complexity in a flexible way
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proactivity and continuous improvement approach
- Degree qualification, or equivalent in Computer Science
- Desirable ITIL certifications (ITIL foundations at least)
- Desirable project management certifications (PMI, Scrum, Scaled Agile, etc.)