Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Madrid (Madrid)
- Build a relation of proximity with the client based on the sharing of information in order to ensure the best linear service (OSA) while optimizing stocks and costs over the entire chain.
- Define the optimal Supply flow to implement aligned with customer needs (lead time, agenda, preparation type, direct shipments) and cost to serve
- Identify and participate in the customer Logistics Trade terms design and set-up (review supply flow).
- Ensure the alignment of the catalog and product information between the Business Unit/Subsidiary and the client.
- Ensure that the processes and main KPIs (Cost-to-serve, OTFR, service level, disputes) are aligned between the customer and the Business and identify actions (SLAs adherence).
- Definition and follow-up of the dashboard with the shared indicators.
- Follow the execution and identify the risks of shortages, and work both internally and with the client in order to limit its impacts.
- Take inputs from S&OP internal processes. Coordinate the information sharing (quantities and phasing agreement) on cruising products, promotions and launches, between the sales team and the customer.
- Implement a culture of collaborative forecasting with customer plv, launches and promotions.
- Analyze shortage causes, including the ones on shelf, and propose actions both internally and with the client.
- Animate regular supply chain meetings with the client. - Follow the supply chain performance and coordinate improvement projects (demand, physical distribution, sales…)
- Follow-up of the sell-in, stock in trade and sell-out of the client, and propose actions for optimization.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
IS CONSUMER ORIENTED
• Fosters a demand-driven Supply Chain with service as a priority
• Brings added value to the customer and the consumer
CONTROLS RISKS AND OPERATES RESPONSIBILY
• Masters our Quality, EHS, Finance & Supply Chain standards
• Integrates external regulations linked to his activity
“MAKE IT HAPPEN” WITH OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE AND AGILITY
• Optimizes information, physical & financial flows along the whole Supply Chain
• Uses business data for continuous improvement
• Improves flexibility, reactivity and reliability
• Masters costs along the Supply Chain