Сфера деятельности: Sales & Business Development
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
Section 1: General Information
Job Title: SVP - Sales
Function: Sales - Direct
FLSA status: Exempt
Location: New York Office
Section 2: Job Summary
Develop, plan and execute a sales strategy for the US channels of distribution to maximize its achievement of corporate net and retail sales objectives. Maintain strong relationships with external retail partners and internal cross functional teams to ensure success in all channels of distribution. Anticipate and analyze industry selling trends and implement strategic action plans to impact the business. Oversee the sales force, the strategic business planning team and the sales development team.
Section 3: Job Requirements
1. Bachelor degree and minimum of 10 years experience in cosmetic or retail management
2. Self motivated, resourceful, results oriented
3. Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
4. Analytical and creative in approach to identifying opportunities and solving problems
5. Financial acumen with P&L and budget management experience
6. Entrepreneurial risk mentality and innovative management skills
7. Proven ability to develop strategic goals, drive company sales and achieve profit objectives
8. Strong negotiation skills
9. Thorough knowledge of the competitive landscape
10. Proven experience in managing, motivating and developing a sales team
11. Proficient computer skills necessary – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making
Strong judgment and decision making skills are essential. Must be able to operate independently with little supervision.
Section 5: Essential Physical Requirements
Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds
Section 7: Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
Achieve net and retail sales goals for the US market in all channels of distribution. Establish goals in conjunction with senior management and communicate business strategies to teams in order to maximize meeting/exceeding the company’s objectives and increase profitability. Consistently monitor progress to ensure an impact and shift priorities as needed.
Oversee the strategic retailer relationships. Ensure the objectives and strategies are clear to the retailers, while translating the retailer strategies to the internal team. Ensure forecasts and plans are established and followed. Partner with Marketing on the development of launch plans for all channels.
Oversee the planning and forecasting sales by channel and customer, promotional spending, discounts and allowances. Management of the T&E budget for the sales force employees.
Recruit, retain and develop a high performing sales force. Establish selling and management goals to evaluate performance, ensuring succession plans are in place and training needs are met.
Section 8: Required Competencies
1. Acts/Leads with Human Sensitivity
Demonstrates respect, develops others, enriches team dynamics
2. Interacts Effectively
Listens and communicates effectively, actively networks
3. Manages Complexity
Reasons from multiple perspectives, makes decisions
4. Achieves Results with Integrity
Conveys energy, focuses on results, acts with integrity
Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions, promotes team creativity
6. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship
Takes initiative, focuses on customers, improves business performance, develops a vision
7. Displays Sensitivity to the “Métier” of L’Oreal
Focuses on quality, builds knowledge of the beauty business, understands beauty
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.