Job Title: Coordinator – SkinCeuticals Sales Coordinator
Reports To: Head of Sales; SkinCeuticals
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
In the Active Cosmetics Division, we make a difference to the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin, through every stage of life. Our brands (CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, La Roche Posay, Vichy and Dermablend) lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities and acting for the planet, please join us!
Position is the primary sales coordinator to the Head of Sales at SkinCeuticals. Position to include interface between the Field Sales organization and all related functions, including all Sales Management, Medical Affairs, Finance, and Marketing in support of routine sales processes, distribution of collateral materials and reporting needs. This position is critical for collaboration with all departments placing a stronger focus on Medical Affairs to support all initiatives.
- Support Head of sales and associated sales management in the day-to-day operations for sales organization of 130+ people (i.e. New Hire Setup and terminations, Sales Tools support, Power Point Decks, Data reporting needs, Fleet Cars)
- Assist to manage Head of sales calendar, travel and expense reporting.
- Forward thinking to schedule national sales calls, SLT calls, and proactive to act to pull together people, pp decks, misc. needed for calls/ meetings.
- Plans and coordinates with Head of sales for National Sales Calls, Sales Management conference calls, Management meeting details.
- Responsible for creating monthly concur report for meeting card and organize VP business card expenses prior to submission.
- Provide admin support for field to include mailers, gifts, organizing large shipments to field personnel, order and ship personalized gifts to accounts/ physicians.
- Provide backup support when needed to AVPs (East/West), AVP of Sales Admin as needed.
- Prepare ad hoc business data requests (i.e. data consolidation) for various projects.
- Attend all LT meetings, SLT meetings, other meetings and collect detail notes.
- Collect information from the field force; follow up for all departments including Sales, Medical Relations, and Marketing liaison.
- Plans and executes Sales award trip details; managing budgets in detail.
- Update ongoing field rosters and maintain territory database (along with realignments).
- Liaison to Medical Relations team to coordinate staffing for tradeshows and show specifics working with various vendors.
- Coordinates with Sales Management & Medical Relations for physician programs for planning and budgets. To include regional initiatives that are customer facing.
- Responsible to open POs and facilitate payments.
- Ability to travel to trips when requested and as needed.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and have sense of urgency to follow up.
- Bachelor's degree and 1-2 years of sales or sales support experience in consumer products, pharmaceuticals, or related industry.
- Basic analytical ability in gathering and reporting data, bonus calculations, territory alignments, etc.
- Experience with Sales Force.com and some business intelligence background to support the analytics is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, and ability to create power point presentations.
- Ability to Multi-task and work independently under pressure.
- Excellent written and high verbal communication skills.
- Competitive drive to excel in career; has solid foundation of personal goals.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.