Come and be a part of the exciting and dynamic world of L’Oréal USA as a S&OP Intern! We are currently looking for a 12 month intern to work with our NYX Professional Makeup S&OP Team. This extraordinary paid internship opportunity requires a candidate which has graduated with a degree in Supply Chain or related field. They should also be able to work up to 40 hours per week both remotely and out of our L'Oreal West Coast headquarters. The qualified individual will work on challenging projects, learn and be mentored by our S&OP team and will gain exposure to our top talent and a variety of L’Oréal brands and divisions.
- Help process and drop outbound orders for our IDC (Int’l. Distribution Center) and CDC (Consumer DC)
- Communicate with our 3rd party DC, overseeing their order status, ensuring on-time shipping, as well as escalating any risks
- Work closely with the internal supply planning team, reviewing expected units to ship per week
- Assist in responding promptly to our affiliates inquiries and requests
- Help troubleshoot any order issues upon receipt at our affiliates (ie. Non-conformity reporting)
- Work with inventory management to report any inventory discrepancies due to order shortages
- Help to issue credit notes
- Assist to update/create reports:
- Daily shipment tracker to our affiliates
- Monthly outbound order cut report
- Monthly outbound forecast for the DC
- Perform other tasks and special projects as assigned
- College Degree or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (pivot table, vlookups, formulas)
- Have the ability to effectively communicate, problem solve, and multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Team player who can also function well independently
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Knowledge of international shipping terms preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.