JOB TITLE: Sales Operations Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Sales Administration
REPORTS TO: AVP, Sales Administration
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, FL (National Operating Center)
The SalonCentric Sales Literature Fulfillment Manager owns the process of ensuring that Field Sales (500+ sales consultants and managers), Stores and the Sub-distribution channel receive the sales collateral materials required to effectively support and grow sales within their markets. This position may also maintain any required sales analytics that will be under the direction of the AVP, Sales Administration. This position also reports directly to the AVP, Sales Administration.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and manage distribution of all sales literature to Field Sales, Stores and Sub-distribution channels through a third-party logistics provider. Manage all communications with these channels and Bold 3PL.
- Maintain library of all current sales literature, including ensuring each piece is entered correctly in SAP. As well as ensuring they are efficiently financially processed.
- Communicate effectively with brands, vendors and internal partners to ensure accuracy of information on new literature, help manage costs, and determine appropriate inventory levels.
- Maintain accurate sales territory charts and planning documents outlining brand and quantity needs for Field Sales, Stores and Sub-distributors.
- Assist in maintenance of Sales Master Data as needed to ensure accuracy and currency of information at all times.
- Manage literature returns from terminated sales employees and managers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by AVP, Sales Administration.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, high school diploma required
- At least 5-7 years of demonstrated success in similar role managing fulfillment, inventory and/or distribution functions.
- Strong reporting and logistics skills preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external partners
- Flexibility, ability to adapt to shifting priorities and plan changes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including high level of capability in Excel
- Occasional travel required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.