Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: ,
Страна: United States
Section 1: General Information
Job Title: Sales Planner, Direct eCommerce
Function: Direct-to-Consumer Organization
FLSA status: Exempt
Division: L’Oreal Luxe
Supervisor Title: AVP, Supply Chain & Sales Planning
Location: New York
Section 2: Job Summary:
The role of Sales Planner, Direct eCommerce will be tasked with instilling a data-driven approach to sales planning and forecasting across our portfolio of brands as we create the strategy to best reach our consumer and meet their needs. This individual will be the key owner and developer of the processes involved in sales planning, forecasting, and inventory management used across each brand’s .COM business. The sales planner supports each of the brand teams’ sell-in process with commercialization. This individual will be the subject matter expert on seasonality for sales, the forecasting process, prior brand promotionality, and product launches across our portfolio of LUXE brands in order to help foresee & manage future opportunities. They will be highly analytical and use their skillset to highlight major insights that will help the brands hit their sales targets. This role must partner cross-functionally with each brand’s direct-to-consumer leadership, the marketing teams, and the Luxe Accelerator organization to ensure that each brand’s vision is brought to life and the consumer’s needs are met. The sales planner will be tasked with taking a strong leadership role in bringing together and animating the sales planner community, consisting of the individual sales planners from our portfolio of LUXE brands.
This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of leadership to execute on the following key deliverables & responsibilities:
Section 3: Job Requirements:
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making:
This role will require a balance of analytical thinking, communication skills and data management skills as it will require a demonstrated ability to develop consumer knowledge and insight and to act on the data in collaboration with internal brand & external account partners. It requires constant interaction within a matrixed business structure (Marketing, Ecommerce, GM, CMO) to coordinate work and deliver objectives. Actively builds networks and becomes in-house expert on the account database to influence, convince, and introduce new ways of improving how we meet the needs of our consumer.
Section 5: Essential Physical Requirements:
Must to be able to work in an office environment.
Section 6: Financial Scope:
Accountable for the planning and strategy associated with a business segment creating revenue of over $450m/Yr
Manage the brand vendor relationships
Section 7: Required Competencies
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.