As a big leading multinational company, we are pushing boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies with a spark for genuine creativity. There are no two days alike and that's what gets us excited every morning. That means working here is challenging, invigorating, and rewarding. We are one group, but with many opportunities. Join us and became a part of a group of 158 nationalities speaking 58 different languages through 140 countries! Having 36 iconic international brands in our Group portfolio makes your adventure limitless!
Would you like to be a part of this inspirative brand and successful story?
For Vichy team in L’Oréal Adria, we are looking for
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (m/f)
- Motivating and managing customers within a given geographic area (Zagreb region and North East Croatia) for Vichy portfolio
- Achieving the sales targets and qualitative and quantitative objectives set by the Regional Sales Manager/headquarters
- Identifying the potential for commercial development of existing customers and develop their loyalty
- Identifying prospects within the industry and develop new business relationships
- Controlling the sell-in and sell-out of customers, establishing an action plan in cooperation with the manager, using, in particular, sales panels and the available CRM tool (decreasing turnover)
- Developing market share (sell-out) in the sector.
- Ensuring and encouraging better product visibility
- Conducting competitive intelligence on the points of sale
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts, which may involve database management and regular reporting by e-mail in a predetermined format
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings
- Keeping up with the latest data supplied by the company and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- University Degree (preferably in natural sciences: pharmacy, veterinary medicine, biotechnology, stomatology) or high school degree in relevant fields (e.g. pharmaceutical technicians or other natural science)
- Up to 3 years of experience on a similar position
- Highly developed sales and organizational skills
- Proactive, curios and creative nature, high motivation to learn
- Good communication and negotiation skills, and the ability to interact with people
- Good computer knowledge (MS Office)
- Active knowledge of English
- Category B driving license
If you are candidate that meets our requirements, please apply on following link, latest by 17th of November 2019!
Only short list of the candidates, who meet the requirements, will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.