This role is a true hands on Sell-Through position; must achieve and exceed retail sales plans in a designated territory, through events and education of staff, inter-sell sales associates, management and freelancers. Support brand initiatives through consistent and relevant training. Ensure all merchandising updates are executed and inventory levels are in place to support growth at store level. Brand Ambassador.
- Achieve weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals given to you by Regional Sales Director and Vice President of Field Sales
- Strong in store presence; lead by example through selling and training
- Execute trainings, events, and brand initiatives at door level
- Accept responsibility for your goals and adjust strategy according to performance and achievement
- Discuss sales goal achievement with store team and freelancers on a weekly basis, empower them to increase their business through events, outreach programs and scheduled appointments
- Take part in all major event set-up and execution, leading the sales team and selling by example
- Achieve all new launch product sales goals
- Train all staff, inter-sell associates, management and freelancers
- Inspire staff to sell the brand even when you are not in the store
- Ensure that all selling staff have the ability to both understand the technical aspects of the brand and simply explain it to their customers
- Facilitate market trainings seasonally to introduce new launch products
- Track all trainings and complete all training documents in a timely manner
- Participate in all monthly training conference calls
- Provide Vice President of Sales and Training with relevant feedback to improve results
- Weekly review of business with store management to monitor goal progress. If necessary, coach on additional strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Communicate both success and failure to store management and Regional Sales Directo
- Monitor appointments and/or pre-sell goals for key retailer events
- Oversee freelancer invoice submission to ensure that budgets are utilized in the allocated month
- Review and monitor freelancer performance making changes in personnel when necessary.
- Sales and Training Executive should plan on being in stores a minimum of 4 days each week, with 1 office day per week. During launch, holiday and promotional timeframes, office days are not permitted
- Complete all reporting in a timely manner (expenses, sales reports, training trackers, etc.)
- Communicate with Regional Sales Director at least once weekly with one 60-minute status call
- Communicate at least once weekly with all stores within territory to review objectives vs. performance
- Communicate at least once daily with Top 3 volume stores within territory when the business warrants
- Inform the store team of all seasonal marketing activity (direct mail, catalog, ROP) well in advance to ensure proper set-up and preparation
- Manage and adhere to all freelance and travel budgets as National Sales Director advises
- Utilize company funds as if they were your own
Prior experience as an Account Executive/Trainer; minimum of 3 years
Able to quantify performance of prior retail territory
Demonstrated retail growth YOY
Strong Presentation Skills
Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to all audiences
Solid retail partnerships
High School Diploma Required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.