Сфера деятельности: Sales & Business Development
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Plainview (New York)
Страна: United States
Job Title: Salon Development Executive
Function: Business Development
Supervisor Title: Assistant Vice President Field Sales
Location: Queens/Long Island, NY Field Sales/Remote
The Salon Development Executive has the responsibility to meet or exceed new partnership and assigned Professional Products Division (PPD) sales objectives as well as individual brand goals to drive profitable growth. In addition, the Salon Development Executive will maintain relationships with assigned Level loyalty accounts across all PPD brands in their territory to drive in-salon market share. This position also represents each of the PPD brands in the quest to help salon owners and stylists become better business partners, utilizing the current PPD strategic programs and partnerships, as well as any new ones developed. This person will work in alignment with the PPD brand teams along with their SalonCentric (SC) partners.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 7-10 years proven sales and leadership experience with emphasis on consultative selling
• Experience within the consumer products industry working with a distributor based organization and structure. Beauty industry experience preferred.
• Proven ability to drive results through expert influencing and communication skills
• Exceptional team leadership and coaching skills
• Ability to assess strategic customer needs and build alliances
• Interpersonal and advanced presentation skills
• Excellent selling, organization, negotiation and planning skills
• Positive energy, enthusiasm for the salon and beauty industry
• Must live in designated geographical area
• Ability to travel extensively and work weekends as needed
• Promotes a professional business demeanor and appearance
• Ability to be flexible, accept change and be a team player
Judgment and Decision Making: This position requires intermittent supervision as incumbent will be working independently the majority of the time in the field directly with our brand, distributor and account partners.
Essential Physical Requirements: Extensive travel within given territory (driving, flying, train, etc.), lifting of promotional materials and products up to 25 pound which may also require bending.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
• Work with Market Analysis Grid (MAG) data to develop current targets lists to gain PPD distribution. Maintain a rolling target list of potential new salon clients.
• Validate salon potential utilizing Summit scorecard.
• Execute ongoing meetings with salon partnership prospects, identifying salon and brand opportunities.
• Develop new partnership agreements by including Salon Emotion, Digital, LEVEL (PPD loyalty program), Summit and Social Media.
• Establish New Partnership Event strategy for the market in conjunction with brands, Summit and SalonCentric.
• Work with brand education partners to schedule demos to secure new business.
CULTIVATING EXISTING LEVEL LOYALTY ACCOUNTS :
• Strategically identify high potential Level accounts and develop plan to maximize In Salon Market Share (ISMS).
• Develop strategic business plans for assigned LEVEL accounts.
• Execute bi-annual business review meetings with assigned LEVEL accounts.
• Partner with salons and brand support to provide value added business building tools including but not limited to Salon Emotion (PPD Retail Partnerships), Summit, Digital and Social Media.
• Optimize LEVEL loyalty through business and education planning
• Lead Pre-Call Planning and Post-Call Follow-Up including call recaps and written
• confirmation to client as appropriate Includes recommendations and sales of Academy classes, Global Experiences and LPBF.
• Identify top level accounts for
• Post updates in SF.com as needed for New Partnership and account status.
• Plan and strategize for SC QAMs (Quarterly Area Meetings)
• Manage fuel budget.
• Monthly status commentary for territory.
• Other admin may include Concur expense reporting, Egencia travel planning and E-Learnings as required.
1. Sensitivity to Metier
2. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship
3. Achieves Results, with Integrity
4. Manages Complexity
5. Leads with Human Sensitivity
6. Interacts Effectively
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.